How many bottles do you use?
You don’t need to waste the money or the plastic.
As advocates for a better environment, it’s both amazing and terrifying how much plastic waste we generate, especially with plastic Polyethylene terephthalate (PET) bottles. Once in the landfill, these bottles can leak harmful chemicals into the ground and pollute the soil and water. Waterbean reduces the consumption of PET bottles and has a unique design that can be used with any bottle creating clean and delicious water from any tap. Click here to read about the features & benefits.
Did you know?
- More than 75% of plastic water bottles are NEVER recycled
- One plastic bottle takes more than 450 years to completely break down
- In 2010, the number of disposable plastic bottles consumed in the US could fill up 849,941 school buses
- Americans consume more than 8.6 billion gallons of bottled water annually
- 1 million seabirds and 100,000 marine mammals die when they entangle themselves or ingest plastic pollution
- At least 40% of bottled water IS tap water
- Reusing just one bottle will prevent the purchase and consumption of 280 plastic bottles every year