PR for WaterBean
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
WaterBean Launches Tourmaline Health Stick
WaterBean makes water cleaner and healthier
LOS ANGELES, August 22, 16– Today, WaterBean (www.thewaterbean.com) announced a revolutionary new break through in water treatment technology. Replacing the carbon commonly used in water filters with the mineral Tourmaline. Tourmalines healing properties have long been used in Eastern medicine for its remarkable ability to detoxify and create alkaline balanced water.
Tourmaline also has the fortunate effect of making tap water taste incredibly good as it quickly removes heavy metals and the chemicals and impurities often found in city tap water responsible for the slightly funky chemical taste, or ‘tappiness’ and adds minerals to change the taste profile.
“We’ve been selling WaterBean with regular carbon filters till now,” said Graeme Glen, inventor and CEO of WaterBean. “When I first tried the Tourmaline filters, the taste of the water really impressed me.” I made the decision right then and there to switch over to 100% Tourmaline.
“As a Father, I also needed a way to keep my two young boys from falling into the trap of habit forming sugary drinks. I’ve found WaterBean has made my children start to prefer water over soda. It makes me so happy when I see my boys, and other kids, reach for a simple recycled water bottle full of tap water.” Said Glen.
The U.S., as a whole, consumes more than 8.6 billion gallons of bottled water annually, with bottled water priced up to 10,000 times the cost of tap water. In addition, countless seabirds and marine mammals die everyday when they entangle themselves or ingest plastic pollution. WaterBean’s unique and portable design makes it easy to have clean water anywhere you go and helps protect the environment.
Features of the WaterBean include:
- Clean Delicious Water – WaterBean’s revolutionary Tourmaline filters make ordinary tap water into something special.
- Healthy – Just drinking more water is healthy. WaterBean makes it fun and a special occasion. It is simply delicious.
- Portable – Whether you are traveling, hiking, playing sports or just on the go, the WaterBean’s portability makes it easy to take anywhere, providing you with access to clean drinking water.
- Reusable – WaterBean’s filters are easily replaceable after two to three months of use by simply opening the WaterBean’s cover plates, replacing the filter bags and snapping the cover plates back on.
- Fits in any size bottle – From plastic bottles to sports bottles to tumblers, WaterBean fits in any bottle 12 oz or bigger and pops open once inside to prevent it from sliding out.
A single WaterBean starts at $9.95 which includes free international shipping ANYWHERE on the planet, with refills starting at $4.95. WaterBean is currently working towards donating $1 for each unit sold to a charity that helps bring clean water to people in developing nations.
For more information, visit www.thewaterbean.com.
WaterBean is a portable water purifier created by entrepreneur Graeme Glen. Glen’s background is in product design and marketing of consumer goods. An advocate of the environment, Glen was inspired to create WaterBean while on a family fishing trip, where his boat’s propellers became entangled in a small island of plastic bottles and seaborne garbage.
WaterBean is the world’s best portable water treatment stick, transforming any water bottle into a water purification system. By shaking and swirling the water bottle, the filter adds vital minerals to tap water and removes impurities and chemicals that are responsible for bad taste and odors.
For additional information, visit the company’s website at www.thewaterbean.com.